This proposal aims to deprecate redundant AMM Feds (listed below) by revoking their minting rights. This action is in line with the broader housekeeping initiative undertaken by the Risk Working Group and the continuous effort to streamline operational efficiency and reduce oversight and potential overheads.
The Fed contracts are designed to manage the DOLA supply dynamically, contributing significantly to the stability of DOLA’s peg to the US dollar. These contracts, governed by Inverse Finance, expand or contract the DOLA supply in response to demand fluctuations in the associated liquidity pools or lending markets. Among the Feds, AMM Feds interact with AMM liquidity pools, while Variable-Rate and Fixed-Rate Lending Feds engage with over-collateralized lending markets, each playing a critical role in maintaining DOLA’s peg stability.
The table below presents information pertaining to all active and past DOLA Feds.
As evidenced by the table above, several non-active Feds have yet to be deprecated.
Revoke DOLA Minting Rights for the following AMM Fed contracts:
- Aura Fed #3: 0x1CD24E3FBae88BECbaFED4b8Cda765D1e6e3BC03
- Yearn Fed: 0xcc180262347F84544c3a4854b87C34117ACADf94
- Fuse Pool #6 Fed: 0xe3277f1102C1ca248aD859407Ca0cBF128DB0664
- Fuse Pool #22 Fed: 0x7765996dAe0Cf3eCb0E74c016fcdFf3F055A5Ad8
- Fuse Pool #24 Fed: 0xCBF33D02f4990BaBcba1974F1A5A8Aea21080E36
- Fuse Pool #127 Fed: 0x5Fa92501106d7E4e8b4eF3c4d08112b6f306194C
- Scream Fed: 0x4d7928e993125A9Cefe7ffa9aB637653654222E2