Right now, governance participants with greater than or equal to 1900 INV voting power can submit on-chain proposals, known as the proposal threshold. This helps filter out spam and low-quality proposals from being pushed forward.
To get around the proposal threshold, governance has a proposer whitelist system that allows anyone on that list to submit on-chain proposals (even without any voting power). Adding more people to the whitelist has been discussed before as a way to get more people involved in Governance who have the knowledge to put forward high-quality proposals but not the voting power.
The criteria for being included on the proposal whitelist is:
- Is a core member
- Is a member of at least one Inverse Multisig (PC, TWG, GWG, AWG, PWG, etc.)
- Has at least a minimum knowledge of Inverse’s smart contracts
Based on these criteria, we recommend that the following new addresses are added to the whitelist:
- 0xMT (PWG) - 0x9F3614afb3Df9f899caDBFfaA05c6C908059F726
- CryptoHarry’s DAO gas wallet (TWG) - 0xEC092c15e8D5A48a77Cde36827F8e228CE39471a
- Update proposer whitelist to add 0x9F3614afb3Df9f899caDBFfaA05c6C908059F726
- Update proposer whitelist to add 0xEC092c15e8D5A48a77Cde36827F8e228CE39471a